SUKUMAR SENGUPTA MAHAVIDYALAYA
KESHPUR, PASCHIM MEDINIPUR.
Online Applications from eligible candidates are invited for admission into 3 years Under Graduate Courses(CBCS)
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION
1. The admission will be done through an Online Merit Based System.
2. Online Application Forms for admission will be available from the College website – www.ssmahavidyalaya.org from 10.08.2020 to 24.08.2020 upto 12 p.m. (Midnight) (for Hons. Courses) and 10.08.2020 to 24.08.2020 upto 12 p.m. (Midnight) (for Gen. Courses)
3. Application fee of Rs. 0/- (Zero) only for each subject (Hons) and General Course has to be paid online through Payment Gateway Mode. .
4. Actual application fees on the basis of the no. of subjects applied for must be submitted otherwise the form(s) will be cancelled and no refund will be made.
5. An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with requisite fee(s).
6. Last date of submission of online Application Form – 24.08.2020 upto 12 p.m. (Midnight) (for Hons. Courses) and 24.08.2020 upto 12 p.m. (Midnight) (for Gen. Courses)
7. Provisional Merit List for Hons. Courses (Subject-wise) will be published on 26.08.2020 at 4 p.m. and 26.08.2020 at (for Gen. Courses) at 4.00 p.m. in the College website.
8. Final Merit List for Hons. Courses (Subject-wise) will be published on 29.08.2020 at 10.00 a.m. and for Gen. Courses ON 10.09.2020 at 10.00 a.m. in the College website.
9. Merit list for admission will be based on marks obtained in best five subjects including two language and three elective subjects for Honours subjects. Applicant having only one language subject will not be entertained.
10. Admission will be strictly on merit basis. The merit point of an applicant will be judged by taking into account 10% of the marks obtained in best five subjects and the marks obtained in the subject applied for.
11. Admission will be on the date of admission pulished in admission schedule .
14. During admission the candidates have to deposit admission fee as per UG Fees Structure (subject-wise) notified in the College Website and no refund will be made.
15. Selected candidates have to submit the following documents in original along with Self-Attested Xerox copies at the time of verification(date will be given later on college website)-
o a. H.S. Marksheet, Marksheet of M.P.
o b. Admit Card of Madhyamik Exam. or equivalent for age proof &
o c. SC/ST/OBC/ PWD Certificate (if applicable)
o d. School leaving certificate
o e. Downloaded Online Registration Form.
o f. Admission fees pyament slip.
15. Admission will be liable to be cancelled for any incorrect data or false statements.
16. The candidate has to be physically present on the day of verification with original and self-attested copies of all the testimonials.
17. Applications of applicants qualifying before 2018 will not be entertained. The students who have passed H.S. examination in 2018.
18. It is mandatory to fill-in the Anti-Ragging Affidavit mentioned in the Application Form as per the order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court & the regulation of UGC/AICTE.
19. Admission for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Students will strictly be made as per Govt. Rules. The Candidates will have to produce SC/ST/OBC/PWD Certificates in original at the time of Counseling.
For further admission related quarries please contact HELP DESK no.- 03227-250861