Reviewers : Name , Designation, Areas of Specialization and contact mail
Dr. Krishna Sen, Professor , University of Calcutta Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. B. Parvati, Professor, Andhra Universit Mail: email@example.com
Dr. Tirthankar Das Purkayastha, Professor, Vidyasagar University Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Sankar Prasad Singha, Professor, Vidyasagar University Mail: email@example.com
Dr. Amal Chakraborty, Associate Professor, Midnapore College Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Satyaki Pal, Associate Professor, R.K.M. Residential College (Autonomous)email@example.com
Dr. Goutam Buddha Sural, Professor, Bankura Christian College (PG) firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Angshuman Kar, Associate Professor, The University of Burdwan email@example.com
Dr. Simi Malhotra, Professor, Jamia Millia Islamia University firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Joyjit Ghosh, Professor , Dept. of English, Vidyasagar Universit Mail: email@example.com
Dr. Indranil Acharya,Professor, Dept. of English, VidyasagarUniversity Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Shreya Bhattacharji,Professor of English, Central University of Jharkhand email@example.com
Dr. UjjwalJana, AssociateProfessor,PondicherryUniversity Ujjwal_jn@yahoo.co.in
Dr. Subhajit Sengupta, Associate Professor, The University of Burdwan firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Sanjay Mukherjee, Associate Professor,Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya email@example.com
Dr. Sudip Das, Associate Professor, Hijli Colleg Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Jaydeep Sarangi, Principal, Jogesh Chandra College email@example.com
Mr. Satyaranjan Das, Associate Professor, Moyna College Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Aloy Chand Biswas, Associate Professor, Egra S. S. B. Colleg Mail: email@example.com
Dr. Asit Panda, Assistant Professor, Belda College firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Smita Jha , Professor, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, I. I. T., Roorkee, Area of specialization: Linguistics, Indian Writing in English, Commonwealth Literature and Literary Theory, Mail: email@example.com
Mr. Amit Kumar Raul , Associate Professor , K. D. College of Commerce and General Studies , area of specialization : Indian English Fiction and Nation Theory Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Dr. Uttam Jena, Assistant Professor , K. D. College of Commerce and General Studies , area of specialization : Indian English Fiction and Partition Literature , Indian English Literature Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Dr. Asis De , Associate Professor , Mahishadal Raj College , area of specialization: Post Colonial Theory and studies , New Literatures in English & Afro-Asian Studies, Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Basudeb Chakraborti , Associate Professor, Jangipur College , area of specialization : 20th Century Theatre : Pinter & Dattani, British Literature, Indian English Literature Mail: email@example.com
Dr. Dillip Kumar Pattanayak, Senior Lecturer, Central Institute of Buddhist Studies, area of research: American Literature, Linguistics and Translation Studies Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Madhumita Purkayastha, Associate Professor , D.H.S.K. College, area of specialization: American Literature Mail: email@example.com
Dr. Samik Dasgupta, Assistant Professor, Bejoy Narayan Mahavidyalaya, , Area of specialization: Indian English Novel and Amitav Ghosh , Indian English Writings Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Dipanwita Pal, Assistant Professor, Galsi Mahavidyalaya, Area of specialization: Australian Literature and Eco-Criticism, Indian English Writings Mail: email@example.com
Dr. Santanu Ganguly, Associate Professor, Netaji Nagar Day College, Kolkata, Area of specialization: Indian Writing in English and Sarojini Naidu, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Suparna Bhattacharya, Associate Professor, Calcutta Girls’ College, Area of specialization : Literary Fairytales and British Literature Mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for the Reviewers
The paper reviewers may kindly note the following things while reviewing a paper –
· * It is mandatory for the authors to follow the Eighth Edition of MLA handbook. This is important in view of the fact that many of the papers are sent with poor documentation and different documentation.
· * A paper without a duly prepared works-cited list may not be accepted.
· * Paper contributors may use Endnotes.
· * Use of Footnote is not allowed
· * A paper must not exceed 8,000 words.
· * Reviewers may kindly note that it is imperative for the authors to follow strict ethics of writing papers and duly acknowledge borrowings in any form.
· * The name of the paper contributor is kept secret and each paper is subjected to blind review.
· * The identity of the reviewer is usually not disclosed to the contributors.
· * There is no provision for remuneration for the reviewers. A copy of the journal is sent to the reviewer on complimentary basis.
The steps involved in the review process are as follows –
· Plagiarism Report: Preparation of Plagiarism Report by the Chief Editor and the Co-editor. A paper replete with highly plagiarized words and ideas not duly acknowledged are summarily rejected. They are subjected to no further processing.
· Formation of Initial Response: Initial report on a paper is made either by the Chief Editor or by the Co-editor or by any senior member of the editorial and advisory board who is ready to spare some time to give a cursory reading to the paper.
· Formation Review Report: A paper is sent to one of the panel reviewers who has expertise / specialisation in the field as the paper belongs to. Adequate time is given to the reviewer to send the report. A review guideline available on the journal website is also sent to the reviewer for his or her convenience. Usually a reviewer sends report within a month.
· Final decision by the Guest Editor of eminence of a given volume:
The above mentioned three reports / responses are duly communicated to the Guest Editor who examines everything and gives the final call.
· Communication of Report to the Contributor:
A brief review report is duly communicated to the contributor in time, but is is not mandatary to snd a detailed report.