Reviewers : Name , Designation, Areas of Specialization and contact mail
Dr. Krishna Sen, Professor , University of Calcutta Mail: email@example.com
Dr. B. Parvati, Professor, Andhra Universit Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Tirthankar Das Purkayastha, Professor, Vidyasagar University Mail: email@example.com
Dr. Sankar Prasad Singha, Professor, Vidyasagar University Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Amal Chakraborty, Associate Professor, Midnapore College Mail: email@example.com
Dr. Satyaki Pal, Associate Professor, R.K.M. Residential College (Autonomous)firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Goutam Buddha Sural, Professor, Bankura Christian College (PG) email@example.com
Dr. Angshuman Kar, Associate Professor, The University of Burdwan firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Simi Malhotra, Professor, Jamia Millia Islamia University email@example.com
Dr. Joyjit Ghosh, Professor , Dept. of English, Vidyasagar Universit Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Indranil Acharya,Professor, Dept. of English, VidyasagarUniversity Mail: email@example.com
Dr. Shreya Bhattacharji,Professor of English, Central University of Jharkhand firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. UjjwalJana, AssociateProfessor,PondicherryUniversity Ujjwal_jn@yahoo.co.in
Dr. Subhajit Sengupta, Associate Professor, The University of Burdwan email@example.com
Dr. Sanjay Mukherjee, Associate Professor,Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Sudip Das, Associate Professor, Hijli Colleg Mail: email@example.com
Dr. Jaydeep Sarangi, Principal, Jogesh Chandra College firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Satyaranjan Das, Associate Professor, Moyna College Mail: email@example.com
Dr. Aloy Chand Biswas, Associate Professor, Egra S. S. B. Colleg Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Asit Panda, Assistant Professor, Belda College email@example.com
Dr. Smita Jha , Professor, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, I. I. T., Roorkee, Area of specialization: Linguistics, Indian Writing in English, Commonwealth Literature and Literary Theory, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Amit Kumar Raul , Associate Professor , K. D. College of Commerce and General Studies , area of specialization : Indian English Fiction and Nation Theory Mail:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Uttam Jena, Assistant Professor , K. D. College of Commerce and General Studies , area of specialization : Indian English Fiction and Partition Literature , Indian English Literature Mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Asis De , Associate Professor , Mahishadal Raj College , area of specialization: Post Colonial Theory and studies , New Literatures in English & Afro-Asian Studies, Mail:email@example.com
Dr. Basudeb Chakraborti , Associate Professor, Jangipur College , area of specialization : 20th Century Theatre : Pinter & Dattani, British Literature, Indian English Literature Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Dillip Kumar Pattanayak, Senior Lecturer, Central Institute of Buddhist Studies, area of research: American Literature, Linguistics and Translation Studies Mail:email@example.com
Dr. Madhumita Purkayastha, Associate Professor , D.H.S.K. College, area of specialization: American Literature Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Samik Dasgupta, Assistant Professor, Bejoy Narayan Mahavidyalaya, , Area of specialization: Indian English Novel and Amitav Ghosh , Indian English Writings Mail:email@example.com
Dr. Dipanwita Pal, Assistant Professor, Galsi Mahavidyalaya, Area of specialization: Australian Literature and Eco-Criticism, Indian English Writings Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Santanu Ganguly, Associate Professor, Netaji Nagar Day College, Kolkata, Area of specialization: Indian Writing in English and Sarojini Naidu, Mail: email@example.com
Dr. Suparna Bhattacharya, Associate Professor, Calcutta Girls’ College, Area of specialization : Literary Fairytales and British Literature Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Guidelines for the Reviewers
The paper reviewers may kindly note the following things while reviewing a paper –
· * It is mandatory for the authors to follow the Eighth Edition of MLA handbook. This is important in view of the fact that many of the papers are sent with poor documentation and different documentation.
· * A paper without a duly prepared works-cited list may not be accepted.
· * Paper contributors may use Endnotes.
· * Use of Footnote is not allowed
· * A paper must not exceed 8,000 words.
· * Reviewers may kindly note that it is imperative for the authors to follow strict ethics of writing papers and duly acknowledge borrowings in any form.
· * The name of the paper contributor is kept secret and each paper is subjected to blind review.
· * The identity of the reviewer is usually not disclosed to the contributors.
· * There is no provision for remuneration for the reviewers. A copy of the journal is sent to the reviewer on complimentary basis.
The steps involved in the review process are as follows –
· Plagiarism Report: Preparation of Plagiarism Report by the Chief Editor and the Co-editor. A paper replete with highly plagiarized words and ideas not duly acknowledged are summarily rejected. They are subjected to no further processing.
· Formation of Initial Response: Initial report on a paper is made either by the Chief Editor or by the Co-editor or by any senior member of the editorial and advisory board who is ready to spare some time to give a cursory reading to the paper.
· Formation Review Report: A paper is sent to one of the panel reviewers who has expertise / specialisation in the field as the paper belongs to. Adequate time is given to the reviewer to send the report. A review guideline available on the journal website is also sent to the reviewer for his or her convenience. Usually a reviewer sends report within a month.
· Final decision by the Guest Editor of eminence of a given volume:
The above mentioned three reports / responses are duly communicated to the Guest Editor who examines everything and gives the final call.
· Communication of Report to the Contributor:
A brief review report is duly communicated to the contributor in time, but is is not mandatary to snd a detailed report.