SUKUMAR SENGUPTA MAHAVIDYALAYA’
KESHPUR, PASCHIM MEDINIPUR.
Online Applications from eligible candidates are invited for admission into 3 years Under Graduate Courses
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION
1. The admission will be done through an Online Merit Based System.
2. Online Application Forms for admission will be available from the College website – www.ssmahavidyalaya.org from02.06.2017 to 12.06.2017 upto 12 p.m. (Midnight)
3. Application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for each subject (Hons) and General Course has to be paid online through Payment Gateway Mode.
4. Actual application fees on the basis of the no. of subjects applied for must be submitted otherwise the form(s) will be cancelled and no refund will be made.
5. An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with requisite fee(s).
6. Last date of submission of online Application Form – 12.06.2017 upto 12 p.m. (Midnight)
7. Provisional Merit List (Subject-wise) will be published on 16.06.2017 at 2-00 p.m. in the College website.
8. Final Merit List (Subject-wise) will be published on 18.06.2017 at 4-00 p.m. in the College website.
9. Merit list for admission will be based on marks obtained in best five subjects including two language and three elective subjects for Honours subjects. Applicant having only one language subject will not be entertained.
10. Admission will be strictly on merit basis. The merit point of an applicant will be judged by taking into account 10% of the marks obtained in best five subjects and the marks obtained in the subject applied for.
11. Admission will be made on the basis of counseling and be done on the date of admission.
12. Reporting Time for Counseling - 10-00 a.m. to 12-00 noon (no candidate or his/her representative will be entertained after 12-00 noon)
o Start of Counseling and Admission - 12 noon
13. During admission the candidates have to deposit admission fee as per UG Fees Structure (subject-wise) notified in the College Website.
14. Selected candidates have to submit the following documents in original along with Self-Attested Xerox copies at the time of counseling-
o a. H.S. Marksheet, Marksheet of M.P.
o b. Admit Card of Madhyamik Exam. or equivalent for age proof &
o c. SC/ST/OBC/ PWD Certificate (if applicable)
o d. School leaving certificate
o e. Downloaded Online Registration Form.
o f. College copy of Registration payment Challan.
15. Admission will be liable to be cancelled for any incorrect data or false statements.
16. Either the candidate or his/her representative has to be physically present on the day of counseling with original and self-attested copies of all the testimonials.
17. Applications of applicants qualifying before 2016 will not be entertained. The students who have passed H.S. examination in 2016, 10% marks of aggregate will be deducted at the time of calculation of merit point.
18. It is mandatory to fill-in the Anti-Ragging Affidavit mentioned in the Application Form as per the order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court & the regulation of UGC/AICTE.
19. Admission for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Students will strictly be made as per Govt. Rules. The Candidates will have to produce SC/ST/OBC/PWD Certificates in original at the time of Counseling.
For further admission related quarries please contact HELP DESK no.- 03227-250861