Reviewers : Name , Designation and contact mail
· Dr. Joyjit Ghosh, Associate Professor & Head, Dept. of English, Vidyasagar Universit
· Dr. Indranil Acharya, Associate Professor, Vidyasagar University
· Prof. Satyaranjan Das, Assistant Professor, Moyna College
· Dr. Aloy Chand Biswas, Assistant Professor, Egra S. S. B. College
· Dr. Asit Panda, Assistant Professor, Belda College
· Dr. Amal Chakraborty, Associate Professor, Midnapore College
· Dr. Sanjay Mukherjee, Associate Professor,Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya
· Dr. Sudip Das, Associate Professor, Hijli College
· Dr. Krishna Sen, Professor , University of Calcutta
· Dr. Tirthankar Das Purkayastha, Professor, Vidyasagar University
· Dr. Sankar Prasad Singha, Professor, Vidyasagar University
· Dr. Binda Sharma, Associate Professor, C.M.D. College (PG)
· Prof. Satyaki Pal, Associate Professor, R. K. M. Residential College (Autonomous)
· Dr. Goutam Buddha Sural, Professor, Bankura Christian College (PG)
· Dr. Jaydeep Sarangi, Associate Professor, Jogesh Chandra College
· Dr. Sudhir Nikam, Associate Professor, B. N. N. College (PG)
· Dr. Dinesh Panwar, Assistant Professor, University of Delhi
· Dr. B. Parvati, Professor, Andhra University
· Dr. Angshuman Kar, Associate Professor, The University of Burdwan
· Dr. Simi Malhotra, Professor, Jamia Millia Islamia University
· Dr. Shreya Bhattacharji, Associate Professor, Central University of Jharkhand
· Dr. Ujjwal Jana, Assistant Professor, Pondicherry University
· Dr. Subhajit Sengupta, Associate Professor, The University of Burdwan
Guidelines for the Reviewers
The paper reviewers may kindly note the following things while reviewing a paper –
· * It is mandatory for the authors to follow the Seventh Edition of MLA handbook. This is important in view of the fact that many of the papers are sent with poor documentation and different documentation.
· * A paper without a duly prepared works-cited list may not be accepted.
· * Paper contributors may use Endnotes.
· * Use of Footnote is not allowed
· * A paper must not exceed 10,000 words.
· * Reviewers may kindly note that it is imperative for the authors to follow strict ethics of writing papers and duly acknowledge borrowings in any form.
· * The name of the paper contributor is kept secret and each paper is subjected to blind review.
· * The identity of the reviewer is usually not disclosed to the contributors.
· * There is no provision for remuneration for the reviewers. A copy of the journal is sent to the reviewer on complimentary basis.
The steps involved in the review process are as follows –
· Plagiarism Report: Preparation of Plagiarism Report by the Chief Editor and the Co-editor. A paper replete with highly plagiarized words and ideas not duly acknowledged are summarily rejected. They are subjected to no further processing.
· Formation of Initial Response: Initial report on a paper is made either by the Chief Editor or by the Co-editor or by any senior member of the editorial and advisory board who is ready to spare some time to give a cursory reading to the paper.
· Formation Review Report: A paper is sent to one of the panel reviewers who has expertise / specialisation in the field as the paper belongs to. Adequate time is given to the reviewer to send the report. A review guideline available on the journal website is also sent to the reviewer for his or her convenience. Usually a reviewer sends report within a month.
· Final decision by the Guest Editor of eminence of a given volume:
The above mentioned three reports / responses are duly communicated to the Guest Editor who examines everything and gives the final call.
· Communication of Report to the Contributor:
A brief review report is duly communicated to the contributor in time.